Kris Ann Nieswiadomy
Business Development Specialist, Federal Acquisition Service
General Services Administration
Kris Ann Nieswiadomy has worked for the General Service Administration (GSA) for 19 years. In her 16-year career as a warranted contracting officer in both the Federal Acquisition Service and the Public Building Service, she was recognized as a subject matter expert in law enforcement and security contracts, with a special emphasis on security guard service contracts and, most recently, armored vehicles.
Nieswiadomy joined GSA’s Office of Customer and Stakeholder Engagement as a program analyst and then as a Business Development Specialist. Working in this role, she provides GSA contractors with valuable, experience-based information and solutions to assist in their individual business development strategies. Nieswiadomy also provides support to GSA Customers seeking effective, efficient and innovative solutions to accomplish their procurement missions. Through her ongoing outreach and training to GSA’s internal and external stakeholders, she is uniquely positioned to bring these stakeholders together to build relationships which leverage GSA’s resources for the benefit of all.
GSA programs are critically important both to security practitioners and suppliers of security products. This panel will provide an update the multiple award schedules program as it continues to evolve to meet security and protection needs, including:
- New COVID-19 waivers of solicitation requirements
- New identification of products and services
- Buy American changes
- Security and protection category sales
- Commercial platforms implementation
- Phase 3 of schedules contract consolidation
- May 2021 mass modification
- Changes to GSA Advantage requirements
- How Office of Customer and Stakeholder Engagement services can help you
- Implementation of NIST SP 800-171